WHAT IS NATIONAL COCONUT DAY?
The Coconut Coalition of the Americas founded National Coconut Day to celebrate the mighty coconut and increase awareness of its benefits. Coconut is more than just a baking staple. In 2019, the Registrar at National Day Calendar proclaimed National Coconut Day to be observed on June 26th annually. In 2020, National Coconut Day will take place on Friday, June 26, 2020.
WHEN & WHERE
Celebrate EVERYWHERE on Friday, June 26, 2020.
Enjoy the benefits of coconut and share your favorite ways to use coconut. Whether it’s a recipe to taste or one to make our skin or hair shine, we want to know.
- Enter our recipe contests for food, beverage, or topical uses that highlight coconut!
- Participate in a CCA event.
- Share your favorite coconut food, beverage or snack on social using #GoCocoNutty and #NationalCoconutDay.
- Host your own in-store event to highlight this powerful drupe.
- Have a better idea? Push your creativity and share your plans with us!
The Coconut Coalition of the Americas (CCA) was founded in 2017 when coconut industry stakeholders realized that one unified voice was needed for the North American coconut trade. Industry members came together to steward the category and promote the facts about coconut oil and coconut products. National Coconut Day will help elevate coconut’s profile worldwide.
To receive updates on National Coconut Day or find out how to get involved, please email email@example.com.